Women and girls involved in the justice system deserve compassion and respect and opportunities to realize their full human potential.
- We believe that women’s rights are human rights
- We are guided by the truth and reconciliation calls to action
- We focus on a holistic client-centered approach
- We believe in a just community
- We strive to build and maintain a sustainable organization.
The Elizabeth Fry Society of Saskatchewan strives for a just community, advocating for the rights, freedoms, and fair treatment of all women and girls involved with the justice system.
We are a strong and sustainable organization that:
- Works with women and girls before, during and after involvement with the justice system to provide legal assistance, access to information and programming, and support for community integration.
- Advocates for the human rights, dignity and self-worth of all women and girls.
The following webpages explain more about who we are and the work we do: